Keep It Clean Kit
Refillable household cleaning with just a tablet and tap water. Single-use plastic is bonkers. Refillable glass bottles plus cleaning tablets, delivered to your door, makes sense.
3x refillable glass bottles with 3x effervescent eco cleaning tabs.
1 x Allthings - All purpose cleanerSmells like: Grapefruit & Mandarin
Surfaces: Quartz, Stainless Steel, Tiles, Laminates, Stone, granite, Marble and Sealed Wood
1 x Baththings - Bathroom cleanerSmells like: Lavender & Tonka bean
Surfaces: Shower trays, Bath tubs, sinks and taps
1x Shinythings - Glass + Mirror cleanerSmells like: Peony
Surfaces: Glass & mirrors… what it says on the tin!
Full ingredient list
Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Modified Starch, Fragrances, Food Grade Colorants
- Allthings: Citral, Pinene, Limonene, Citronellol, Lauraldehyde
- Baththings: Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Linalyl Acetate, Heliotropine
- Shinythings: Citronellol, Hexyl Salicylate, Linalool, Methylenedioxyphenyl Methylpropanal, Nerolidol Isomers
Where there’s a problem, we want the solution. We’re here for those who are sick of brands selling them water in plastic bottles, and irritated by brands ignoring their environmental impact. It’s bonkers. That’s why we’re here to create products that make sense. And if you happen to enjoy a good, clean sesh along the way, then everyone’s a winner.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.