- 🧀 Organic, plant-based cheese from Crystal Palace
- 🌱 Dairy-free, organic, fermented.
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
Dairy-free almond ricotta - a delicious fermented nut cream cheese.
Ingredients: organic soaked raw almonds, filtered water, live cultures, Sea salt. Allergen: almonds. Garnish: Olive oil and herbs.
Palace Culture is a vegan creamery using plant-based ingredients and live cultures to produce fermented nut cheeses in South East London. Our gut-healthy cheeses range from spreads to soft and semi hard cheeses. We use sustainably and ethically sourced organic ingredients without the use of any additives or preservatives.
We now also deliver to wider London postcodes - all other SE and SW Postcodes, as well as E, EC, N, NW, W, WC (i.e. the rest of the London Postal District).
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE16 - Surrey Quays & South Bermondsey*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - all other SE and SW Postcodes, as well as E, EC, N, NW, W, WC (i.e. the rest of the London Postal District)
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).