Ambra's Meal for One
🕑 Ambra's Kitchen orders made after 2pm Tuesday will be delivered the following week.
Lasagne with Drunk Ragu’ Sauce, Gnocchi all’Amatriciana, our Great Taste Award-winning Aubergine Parmigiana.
These are just some of the delicious, handmade dishes you can enjoy from Ambra’s Kitchen.
Top-quality ingredients, including handmade pasta and gnocchi, go into each of our meals, which come in reusable jars, to heat up at home.
Lasagne with Drunk Ragu’ Sauce
Minced Beef, Minced Pork, Minced Lamb, Salt, Black Pepper, Cloves, Cabernet Sauvignon Wine (Sulphites), Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Onions, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Flour 00 (Wheat), Pasteurised Barn Egg,DurumWheatFlour,Milk, Butter(containsMilk), Parmigiano Cheese (Unpasteurised Cow’s Milk, Rennet, Salt), Mozzarella Cheese(Pasteurised Milk, Salt, Starter Culture,Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid).
- Net weight: 350 grammes
- For allergens see ingredients in bold.
- Our products are hand made in a kitchen that handles Nuts, Wheat, Soya, Dairy and Eggs
Eat within 5 days of delivery.
How to store
Please keep in the fridge below 5C. Once open, enjoy the same day.
Suitable for freezing
Freeze on the day of delivery and consume within a month. Defrost thoroughly before heating up or the jar will break.
How to heat up
- Place the closed jar, with clips (yes, it’s safe), in the microwave for 3 minutes and 30 seconds at 800 W.
- Be careful: our jars are made of glass and will get hot.
- If you don’t have a microwave, bake in the oven at 150 degrees celsius, with the jar closed, for 25 minutes.
How to open
Once heated, remove the clips and gently pull the tab of rubber seal outwards until you hear the air rushing in. Then lift off the glass cover.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.