Ambra's Veggie Meal for One
- 🇮🇹 Home-cooked Italian food to heat up at home. Comes in reusable jars.
- ♻ Get £1 off your next order for every jar returned.
- 🕛 Cut-off is 2pm Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
A delicious Italian meal, in a reusable glass jar, to heat up at home in the microwave (or conventional oven).
Thursday 11th March Menu
- Risotto with Roasted Endive and Truffle Oil
See the bottom of this page for ingredients (including allergens) and heating instructions.
Upcoming menu (18th March 2021)
- Lasagne with Drunk Ragu' Sauce
We'll list new menus at 2 pm each Tuesday.
We rotate through a wide selection of dishes, from Artichoke Lasagne, to our Great Taste Award-winning Aubergine Parmigiana, to Risotto with Roasted Endive & Truffle Oil.
Top-quality ingredients, including handmade pasta and gnocchi, go into each of our meals, which come in reusable jars, to heat up at home.
Risotto with Roasted Endive and Truffle Oil
This meal comes in a vacuum sealed glass jar. Unless otherwise instructed, leave the clips on until you've finished heating. If the seal has been broken, please return the product.
Carnaroli Rice, Butter (Milk), Olive Oil, Parmigiano Cheese (Unpasteurised Cow’s Milk, Rennet, Salt), Endive, Celery, Carrots, Onions, Mushrooms, Parsley, Leeks, Garlic, White Wine (Sulphites), Truffle Oil (Olive Oil, White Truffle, White Truffle Aroma), Salt, Pepper, Water.
Net weight: 350 grams
We’ve highlighted potential allergens in bold.
Our products are hand made in a kitchen that handles Nuts, Wheat, Soya, Dairy and Eggs.
How to store
Please keep in the fridge below 5℃. Once open, enjoy the same day.
Eat within five days of delivery.
How to heat
For best results, use the microwave:
- Place the closed jar, with clips (yes, it’s safe), in the microwave for 3 mins 30 seconds at 800 W.
- Be careful, the glass and will get hot.
If you don't have a microwave, use the oven:
- Preheat the oven - 180℃ conventional, or 160 if fan assisted
- While you're waiting for the oven to heat up, remove the clips, take off the lid, and remove the rubber seal
- Now close it again without the rubber seal: put the glass lid back on and reapply the clips
- Place glass jar in the oven, with the clips on, for at least 25 minutes, or until piping hot.
How to open
- Remove the clips
- Gently pull the tab of rubber seal outwards until you hear the air rushing in
- Then lift off the glass cover
Fresh, handmade dishes like you might find in an Italian grandmother's kitchen. Individually cooked portions using high-quality ingredients.
Main courses and desserts ready to eat in only 3 minutes. Cooked and delivered in a beautiful vacuum-sealed glass jar, to preserve the yumminess up to six days.
We promote zero waste, not only by collecting any empty jars but also by giving back £1 for each one returned to us (you'll receive a discount code for your next order). We cook locally, deliver only locally and source our products locally whenever possible.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.