Assam Loose Leaf
- 🫖 Exceptional single-origin teas and infusions from around the world
- ♽ Biodegradable, plastic-free packaging across the whole range from 2021
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
This loose-leaf breakfast tea produces a copper-red cup with a rich, malty flavour. Full-bodied and taking well to milk, this is the perfect match for your morning toast.
A fine example from the world's biggest tea growing region.
- Origin: Khongea Estate, Assam, India
- 90g makes 30 cups - that's 26p per cuppa.
Good & Proper Tea will show you how good tea can be when done properly. They start by sourcing and curating a collection of award-winning, single-origin teas & herbal infusions from around the world. They then share their knowledge and experience to make sure each is brewed to bring out the best possible flavour.
As a team of passionate brewers, blenders, curators, and – perhaps most importantly – drinkers of delicious tea, they get excited about getting others excited about tea.
What founder Emilie started in a converted Citroën H van back in 2012 has now grown to be one of the fastest-growing and most exciting tea brands in the UK, with Good & Proper Tea now supplying a growing network of the best cafes, restaurants, hotels and independent shops across the country.
We now also deliver to wider London postcodes - all other SE and SW Postcodes, as well as E, EC, N, NW, W, WC (i.e. the rest of the London Postal District).
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE16 - Surrey Quays & South Bermondsey*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - all other SE and SW Postcodes, as well as E, EC, N, NW, W, WC (i.e. the rest of the London Postal District)
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).