Estate Sweet Vermouth
🔞 We operate a Challenge 25 policy for all alcohol sales.
Our Sweet Vermouth, Estate, is made by infusing 31 botanicals with English pinot noir. Made in the Italian ‘rosso’ style, notes of orange, cacao, rosemary and wormwood combine to form a full-bodied vermouth. Lower in sugar than many Sweet Vermouths, this is a bright and complex aperitif with delicate tannins from the pinot noir. A Sweet Vermouth unlike any other. Intense and robust, Estate is suited to any occasion.
Try it served over ice with a slice of orange, or as a cocktail ingredient in the full repertoire of classic cocktails. It’s perfect for Negronis, Martinis and Manhattans, with rich aromatics that stand up to heady spirits. An aperitif with bold flavours for the novice and great depth for the aficionado.
- Botanicals: Fennel / Wormwood / English Hops / Thyme / Orange / Grapefruit / Lime / Sultanas / Ginger / Lemongrass / Coriander / Cardamom / Gentian / Devil’s Claw / Rhubarb / Chickweed / Hyssop / Milk Thistle / Liquorice / Myrrh / Angelica / Cinnamon / Burdock / Germander / Cascara / Vanilla / Apricots / Raisins / Dates / Basil / Yarrow
- Sweetener: Demerara Sugar
- Allergens: Sulphites
Each bottle takes around three months to make, using traditional craft techniques and uses British where possible and organic whenever we can. Made with care and attention, and only ever in small batches.
Two brothers with a passion for botanical spirits. Based in South London we make our spirits by hand, using traditional methods, in a workshop in Forest Hill, SE23.
We’ve been making English versions of Italian spirits since Rob married into a Sicilian family in 2009. After spending many years developing our own unique recipes and infusing our English heritage into these Italian classics, we launched our first product, DISPENSE Amaro in 2017.
Starting September 10th we will deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
The cutoff time for adding to or editing deliveries will be midnight on Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, and then launch our service in other parts of the capital.