Schofield's English Dry Vermouth
- 🍸 Craft aperitifs and cocktails, made in Forest Hill.
- 🕑 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
- ♻ Return the empty bottle to us, and we'll make sure it gets reused.
🔞 We operate a Challenge 25 policy for all alcohol sales.
A collaboration with the SCHOFIELD Brothers, we set out to make a completely unique, English Vermouth.Aromatic, fragrant and elegant, this is a complex blend of botanicals infused in English Bacchus, Chardonnay and Seyval Blanc. With a bouquet of aromatic white flowers on the nose, and a clean, bright citrus finish on the palate, this is a fun, approachable Dry Vermouth that wants to be the star of the show!
SCHOFIELD’S Dry Vermouth is designed to be the perfect partner for your Gin or Vodka Martini, to make a fantastic White Negroni, or to have as a complex yet light aperitif over ice with tonic and a slice of lemon.
- Botanicals: Rose / Camomile / Jasmine / Gentian / Cardamom / Lime leaves / Rosemary / Elderflower / Lavender / Sage / Calamus / Dittany / Hyssop / Orange / Thyme / Mugwort / Savory / Cinnamon / Nutmeg / Vanilla / Wormwood / Milk thistle / Coriander / Cinchona / Lemon / Centaury / Cloves / YarrowBase wine: English Bacchus / Chardonnay / Seyval Blanc
- Sweetener: Organic Cane Sugar
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Vegan: Y
- 500ml bottle
Each bottle takes around three months to make, using traditional craft techniques and uses British where possible and organic whenever we can. Made with care and attention, and only ever in small batches.
Two brothers with a passion for botanical spirits. Based in South London we make our spirits by hand, using traditional methods, in a workshop in Forest Hill, SE23.
We’ve been making English versions of Italian spirits since Rob married into a Sicilian family in 2009. After spending many years developing our own unique recipes and infusing our English heritage into these Italian classics, we launched our first product, DISPENSE Amaro in 2017.
♼ Take back scheme
Either hand the bottle back to us or leave on your doorstep and we'll return to the supplier who will sanitise and reuse the bottle again.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.