Beer, Bread, Coffee
Every week you'll get:
- One loaf of sourdough, baked to order
- One bag of freshly roasted coffee from Old Spike Roastery
- Four cans or bottles of beer from local breweries
Here's a little more about each product:
🍞 The Loaf
You’ll receive one of the following organic loaves from Cooper's Bakehouse, on rotation.
- Pain de Campagne (600g)
- Many Seeded Sourdough Loaf (600g)
- White Sourdough Loaf (800g)
Every loaf is baked to order, powered by 100% green energy.
Once you’ve tried them all, you’ll have the option to stick with your favourite.
☕️ The Coffee
You’ll receive a 200g bag of coffee, ground to your liking, or left as whole bean (we’ll follow up with you to ask which you’d prefer)
🍺 The Beer
You’ll receive four cans or bottles (330ml) from the following local brewers on rotation:
- Brick Brewery
- Canopy Beer Co
- Brockley Brewery
You’ll receive a mix of lager, pale ale, and IPA. Prefer to focus on one style, or gluten-free? Follow up with us and ask.
Once you’ve set up your subscription, we make it as easy as possible to tweak it. Use email, WhatsApp, or text to let us know by 11:45 am Tuesday, and we’ll make sure to fine-tune to your preferences.
Skip, delay, pause, or cancel with ease, whether an individual product, or the whole subscription box.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.