- 🍺 Family-run brewery with taproom under Peckham Rye station
- 🆒 We keep limited stock in a cool environment, to keep things fresh
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tuesday, but get in touch if you'd like a last minute order.
- 1x Peckham Pale 4.5%
- 1x Peckham Pils 4.8%
- 1x Peckham Rye 4.7%
- 1x Peckham Session 4.2%
Brick Brewery started life in a shed in founder Ian Stewart’s garden. We grew to a production brewery under Peckham Rye station in 2013 where our Taproom continues our legacy.
We are a family-owned, award-winning, independent brewery based in SE London and are passionate about producing consistent and great quality beer to challenge the perception of the beer enthusiast and everyday beer drinker.
Brick’s beers are inspired by the many travels of the ever-growing team and the creative and cultural surroundings of South East London.
We want to keep everyone safe, so we operate a Challenge 25 policy for deliveries involving alcohol.
The NHS recommends that men and women drink less than 14 units a week to stay low-risk.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.