Brighten Up Balancing Face Mist
- 💅🏾 Plant-based skincare, made with five ingredients
- 🧴 Minimal plastic, reusable containers
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
ROSE + POMEGRANATE
A bright boost that clears things up
A hydrating fruit and flower mist that renews the complexion for brightness, balance and refreshment.
Three things people love about this product:
- Your skin feels refreshed and hydrated, whenever you spritz this on your face. If the weather’s warm, keep in the fridge for extra refreshment.
- Sprayed onto clean skin, it helps it better absorb any oil or moisturiser you use.
- The pomegranate extract gently removes dead cells, so your skin looks clearer and smoother.
- Pomegranate extract (Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract)
- Levulinic Acid
- Sodium Levulinate
And that’s it.
Just five natural ingredients, expertly combined for skin health.
How and when to use it
- Close your eyes and spray gently and generously onto freshly cleansed skin any time of the day.
- If the weather is particularly warm, or if you’re prone to hot flushes, then keep this in the fridge for extra refreshing spritz when you feel a bit overheated.
What to do with packaging
The bottle and cap
Made from recyclable polypropylene, this can be put in your recycling bin. If in doubt, check your local council guidelines.
Currently uses mixed materials, so difficult to recycle. We’re continuing to work with our suppliers to find a single material alternative. In the meantime, we’d love it if you returned it to Subship with your next delivery. We can deep clean, sterilise and reuse these pumps.
Made from composite board with FSC certification, it can go in your usual paper and card recycling. Our printers balance emissions and use carbon-balanced stock, certified by the World Land Trust.
Like many Subship suppliers, Five Dot Botanics focus on reusable, recyclable, and compostable packaging. They avoid using plastic wherever possible and are one the path to reducing this to zero usage.
Luxurious, plant-based skincare. Better for your skin, better for the world around us. Founder-led, and based in South London.
One mission: do more with less.
How many strange chemicals have you applied to your skin today, and why? With Five Dot, you’ll know.
A new kind of beauty. Transparent, safe and without long lists of chemicals. Healthy skin using fewer ingredients.
You won’t find strange substances in our skincare. We use natural ingredients from plants, to give your skin what it really needs and nothing more.
Long impenetrable ingredient lists need to go. Skincare doesn’t need to be so complex.
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE8 - Deptford*
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE16 - Surrey Quays & South Bermondsey*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill*
- SW4 - Clapham*
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- SW12 - Balham*
- SW16 - Streatham*
*£25 minimum spend
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - all other SE and SW Postcodes, as well as E, EC, N, NW, W, WC (i.e. the rest of the London Postal District)
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).