- 🍻 Community-centred brewery paying London Living Wage
- ⚡️ Beers created using 100% green energy.
- 🕛 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
🔞 We operate a Challenge 25 policy for all alcohol sales.
It takes time to brew our lager. Light, fresh, with a hint of citrus and a classic clean finish. 4.1% ABV.
Brockley Brewery was founded in 2013 by seven South-East Londoners who wanted to positively contribute to the local community while making great beer.
Running their business the right way, they pay their team the London Living Wage as a minimum and source all energy from 100% renewable sources.
We want to keep everyone safe, so we operate a Challenge 25 policy for deliveries involving alcohol.
The NHS recommends that men and women drink less than 14 units a week to stay low-risk. Three bottles of 4.1% ABV beer is about 4 units.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.