- 🕑 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
Short, twisted tube shaped pasta, open along its length.It has brilliant grooves for holding sauce and it keeps its shape and consistency perfectly when cooked.
At Capo Caccia Fine Food, we’re passionate about the amazing food that comes from Sardinia and it’s a pleasure to be able to share our passion with you and work with small, artisan producers to bring a taste of Sardinia to London.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.