- 🕑 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
Pane Carasau is without a doubt the most famous Sardinian bread in the world. It's a traditional Sardinian flat bread from Barbagia area, with thin, crispy sheets, made with high quality hard wheat bran (or semola di grano duro in Italian).
The bread can be eaten either dry, or with water, wine, broth or a variety of sauces. It's perfect with brunch or as a nibble. It has a crispy thin texture, that works really well on its own or paired with cheese and salami.
At Capo Caccia, we’re passionate about the amazing food that comes from Sardinia. We work with small, artisan producers to bring a taste of Sardinia to London.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.