- 🇮🇹 The best of Sardinia, in South London.
- 🧀 Suppliers to top restaurants and delis.
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
Traditional Sardinian carasau bread with added flare. The flatbread is baked once, then generously seasoned with Sardinian sea salt and fried in sunflower oil.
Lighter and healthier than potato-based crisps, pane guttiau is a perfect mix of traditional flavours with a modern twist. Sold in a practical snack packet of 80g, making it an ideal on-the-go crispy snack or summer picnic addition.
At Capo Caccia Fine Food, we’re passionate about the amazing food that comes from Sardinia.
It’s a pleasure to be able to share our passion with you, working with small, artisan producers to bring a taste of Sardinia to London.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.