Carrot Halwa Granola
- 🥣 Zero-waste breakfast, naturally vegan.
- ♻ Price includes deposit - get £1 off your next order for every jar returned.
- 🕑 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
One of our favourite childhood desserts, carrot halwa encapsulates the warming, fragrant flavour of cardamom, the richness of milk and ghee, and the sweetness of carrots and nuts.
Our version of carrot halwa granola foregoes any of the ghee, milk and refined sugars of the original, blending the delicate flavours of cardamom and fresh ginger with our signature base of oats and buckwheat. Pistachios, cashew nuts and sultanas round off this indulgent treat, making for a special breakfast or anytime pick-me-up.
- Comes in a refillable glass jar that can be returned for a £1 voucher.
- £2.20/100g (excluding jar deposit)
Organic rolled oats, organic buckwheat, organic carrots (15%), organic maple syrup, organic virgin coconut oil, cashew nuts, sultanas, pistachio nuts, ginger, organic coconut nectar sugar, Himalayan salt, organic vanilla extract, cardamom.
Allergens are indicated inbold
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Energy 1850.1 kJ/443.9 kcal, Fat 19.9g of which saturates 11.0g,
Carbohydrate 52.9g of which sugars 15.2g, Fibre 5.8g, Protein 10.3g
Gourmet, vegan granola, handcrafted in Brockley. We serve up high quality, wholesome ingredients that makes breakfast a real treat.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.