- 🍇 Authentic wines of place, created in small quantities
- 🍷 Peckham-based importer, supplier to Michelin-starred restaurants
- 🕛 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
🔞 We operate a Challenge 25 policy for all alcohol sales.
The Grand Cru
A zesty, lively blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Electric, with great mouthfeel, delicious fruit, soft bubble and incredible length.
Sébastien Mouzon is one of the brightest talents in Champagne today, working biodynamically and organically since 2008 on land worked by his family since 1776.
100% Verzy Grand Cru, Grande Montagne de Reims
50% Harvest 2016 and 50% Harvest 2014/15
65% Pinot Noir, 35% ChardonnayOur producers are all small artisans, working top plots in their region, dedicated to their craft. Farming organically or biodynamically with a strong focus on sustainability through minimal intervention. Pure, brilliant, authentic wines of place, in small quantities.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.