This season Danny Jack has created a luxury hamper full of his favourite products from suppliers, seasonal foraged finds made into boozy concoctions, baked goods including honey and nut granola, five seed crackers and some Brussels sprout kraut.
This hamper includes:
- Lussac Saint-Emillion, 2019 Grand Vin de Bordeaux.
- Rich, full bodied and as smooth as silk.
- 1 x 750ml Bottle
Honey Nut Granola
- My own recipe using roasted almonds, cashews, pecans, peanuts and hazelnuts, organic oats and honey. Irresistible.
- 1 Medium sized bag (approx 500g)
Black Bomber Cheddar
- An award-winning extra mature Cheddar loved for its immense depth of flavour and smooth, creamy texture from the Snowdonia Cheese Company.
- 1 x 200g block
- Refrigerate until ready to eat
Palo Santo Incense stick
- Palo Santo wood is used as sacred incense and smudging stick due to the strong fresh trail it produces when it is smouldered.
- The Palo Santo sticks self-extinguish and are therefore safe to use indoors.
Cinnamon Stick - Red Chilli - Dried Orange - Dried Ginger
- Use these herbs and spices for a refreshing take on mulled wine or infuse to make a flavoured hot chocolate.
- Belgian fair-trade chocolate. Reliably sourced. Unbelievably good.
- 1 x 180g Bars (Various flavours)
Brussel Sprout Kraut
- A yummy festive Kraut made from shredded Brussel sprouts, chinese leaf cabbage, fresh red chilli, grated carrot, ginger, caraway and of course bursting with that good gut bacteria made via a process of lacto fermentation.
- Excellent with cheese or meat.
- 1 x 350g Jar
Home made oatcakes and five seed crackers
- My tried and true recipe for whole grain Oat cakes and five seed crackers to enjoy with the Black Bomber cheese.
- 1 medium sized mixed bag.
Foraged Wild Sloe Gin
- Foraged from the blackthorn bush at one of my go to spots near London, picked when the Sloe berries were at their peak after the first frost.
- This is an excellent Winter tipple, served chilled or at room temperature in a shot glass. 1 x 150ml bottle.
Wild Rose Hip Cordial
- Rosehips foraged from the common rose bush or dog rose - made into a cordial bursting with a high concentration of vitamin C, with a flavour reminiscent of rhubarb and custard
- 1 x 150ml bottle.
- Delivered in a box with recycled wool packaging and an ice pack (please return)
- Refrigerate cheese and pudding until ready to eat
Restaurant quality. Seasonally selected. Responsibly sourced. We’re here for people who care about where their food comes from.
The best of both worlds: restaurant experience, at-home convenience. Dine-in is born of a realisation that ready-prepared meals can be good for both you and the planet.
We proudly source the best quality, seasonal and organic produce and all our meals come in plant-based packaging, insulated with wool.
With roots in Scotland and Wales, Danny places seasonality, locality, and provenance at the heart of his cooking. Based in Brixton, his kitchen is part of Studio Z, one of the railway arches.
While his technique and training are firmly rooted in the Anglo-French tradition, he cites the likes of Ottolenghi and Moro as influences, frequently borrowing big flavours from beyond Northern Europe.
We deliver every Thursday and Friday* to the following areas:
Minimum spend £10:
SE4, SE5, SE14, SE15, SE21, SE22, SE23, SE24, SE26, SE27, SW9.
Minimum spend £25:
SE1, SE6, SE8, SE11, SE16, SE17, SE19, SE20, SE25, SW2, SW4, SW8, SW11, SW12, SW16, SW17, SW18.
Minimum spend £50:
The rest of Greater London (inside the M25).
*The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery, and midnight Wednesday for Friday delivery. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).