- 🕛 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
- ⚡️ Delivered by electric van or cargo bike.
Every week you'll get:
- One loaf of sourdough, baked to order
- One bag of freshly roasted coffee from Old Spike
- Four cans or bottles of beer from local breweries
- One bar of organic chocolate from Gemini
- A bottle of wine from 161 Food+Wine
- Four rolls of recycled loo roll
- A box of single-origin tea
Here's a little more about each product:
🍞 The Loaf
You’ll receive one of the following organic loaves from Cooper's Bakehouse, on rotation.
- Pain de Campagne (600g)
- Many Seeded Sourdough Loaf (600g)
- White Sourdough Loaf (600g)
Every loaf is baked to order, powered by 100% green energy.
Once you’ve tried them all, you’ll have the option to stick with your favourite.
☕️ The Coffee
You’ll receive a 200g bag of coffee, ground to your liking, or left as whole bean (we’ll follow up with you to ask which you’d prefer)
🍺 The Beer
You’ll receive four cans or bottles (330ml) from the following local brewers on rotation:
- Brick Brewery
- Brockley Brewery
You’ll receive a mix of lager, pale ale, and IPA. Prefer to focus on one style, or gluten-free? Follow up with us and ask.
🍫 The Chocolate
You’ll receive a 45g bar of organic, vegan chocolate from Gemini. Rotating through the following flavours:
- Cardamom and Chilli Chocolate
- Just Chocolate
- Orange and Tamarind
- Peruvian Cacao
Each week you’ll receive a bottle of wine a week from 161 Food+Wine. By default we’ll cycle between red and white, but if you prefer you can stick to one style.
🧻 The Roll
We’ll deliver four rolls of Serious Tissues 100% recycled toilet paper. It’s about the greenest you can get, made in the UK, and with profits supporting the rainforest.
🍵 The Tea
Sustainably sourced, and stocked at top London hotels and restaurants, you’ll receive a box of Good & Proper Tea each week. Either stick to breakfast tea, or cycle through the following blends:
- Peppermint Tea
- Chamomile Tea
- Brockley Breakfast Tea
- Earl Grey Tea
Each box contains 15 sustainable tea bags, but you can easily switch to loose leaf if you’d prefer.
Once you’ve set up your subscription, we make it as easy as possible to tweak it. Use email, WhatsApp, or text to let us know by 11:45 am Tuesday, and we’ll make sure to fine-tune to your preferences.
Skip, delay, pause, or cancel with ease, whether an individual product, or the whole subscription box.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.