Demons of Spills Hill
- 🍎 Small-batch cidery from Streatham, SE16.
- 🌳 Made with eating apples from underused Kentish orchards.
- 🕑 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
🔞 We operate a Challenge 25 policy for all alcohol sales.
A robust, acidic, but fruity pét-nat cider. Made with a blend of Bramley and heirloom varieties sourced from a single heritage orchard in Kent.
- ABV: 8.1%
- Style: Dry
Duckchicken is a small-batch cider maker from Streatham, SW16. They specialise in Eastern-style ciders: fully fermented, non-sweetened, and unpasteurised. Using dessert or eating apples instead of traditional cider varieties, they pick from three Kentish orchards, which would otherwise leave the fruit unused.
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE8 - Deptford*
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE16 - Surrey Quays & South Bermondsey*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill*
- SW4 - Clapham*
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- SW12 - Balham*
- SW16 - Streatham*
*£25 minimum spend
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - all other SE and SW Postcodes, as well as E, EC, N, NW, W, WC (i.e. the rest of the London Postal District)
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).