The Dulwich Diverter
The 25th edition features feel-good stories on South London Ferments, artist Jeremy Deller, cycling club Dulwich Paragon, and North Cross Road's Plantain Kitchen.
Created by local residents, Dulwich Diverter is a free, hyperlocal newspaper published since 2016.
Delivered free with any paid products.
Starting September 10th we will deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
The cutoff time for adding to or editing deliveries will be midnight on Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, and then launch our service in other parts of the capital.