- 🍓 Seasonal jams, jellies, and chutneys, naturally vegan
- 👩🌾 Ingredients sourced from local gardens and allotments
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
Fantastic with hams, cold meats and cheeses. Also great in sandwiches
Cauliflower, onions, green beans, cucumber, vinegar, salt, sugar, turmeric, English mustard, cornflower
One year. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within six weeks.
East Dulwich Naturally produce jams, jellies, and preserves all made from fruit and veg grown on local allotments or sourced from gardens in SE22.
“It’s lovely how generous our neighbours are. There are such a wide variety of crops that come from such a small area of South-East London.” – Sarah Palmer Manser, creator
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.