- 🍓 Seasonal jams, jellies, and chutneys, naturally vegan
- 👩🌾 Ingredients sourced from local gardens and allotments
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
A wonderful versatile jelly, perfect with turkey or chicken. Add to gravy for extra flavour, or pair with cheese or charcuterie.
One year. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within six weeks.
East Dulwich Naturally produce jams, jellies, and preserves all made from fruit and veg grown on local allotments or sourced from gardens in SE22.
“It’s lovely how generous our neighbours are. There are such a wide variety of crops that come from such a small area of South-East London.” – Sarah Palmer Manser, creator
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE8 - Deptford*
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE16 - Surrey Quays & South Bermondsey*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill*
- SW4 - Clapham*
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- SW12 - Balham*
- SW16 - Streatham*
*£25 minimum spend
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - all other SE and SW Postcodes, as well as E, EC, N, NW, W, WC (i.e. the rest of the London Postal District)
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).