- 🕛 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
- ⚡️ Delivered by electric van or cargo bike.
🔞 We operate a Challenge 25 policy for all alcohol sales.
Inspired by Electric Avenue, the beating heart of Brixton, our lively IPA is an assault on the senses – much like its namesake. This beer is all about the interplay between malt and hop – the perfect harmony of sweet and bitter. Electric is assertive but perfectly balanced with a solid backbone that rolls into a lingering hoppy finish.
- ABV: 6.5%
- HOPS: Cascade, Centennial, Amarillo, Mosaic
- MALTS: Simpsons Maris Otter Pale, Torrefied Wheat, Dextrin
Meeting by chance in a local bar in 2013, two couples bond over a shared passion for beer, and the South London neighbourhood they call home. They agree that every great community deserves a great brewery, and so Brixton Brewery is born.
We infuse the flavour of SW9 into everything we do. Named after Brixton landmarks, our beers are inspired by the flavours of its markets, packaged in colourful cans referencing the exuberant batik fabrics sold here.
Always unpasteurised and unfiltered, we like to combine the styles, tastes and quality of traditional British brewing with further afield. The resulting beers are bold and delicious - perfectly balanced for easy-drinking.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.