Fabric Face Mask - Denim
- 😷 Created by UAL graduate Nahoko
- ⏬ Made using rescued deadstock fabrics
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
Please note these are not surgical grade face masks.
A cotton, Japanese-style denim facemask, made from two layers of fabric.
The soft elastic ear loops are adjustable, and UK-manufactured. The edges are heat-treated to prevent from fraying.
Made in Camberwell, SE5.
Approximate size: 17 x 8 cm when placed flat, or x 15cm when stretched, covering chin to nose.
The lining and elastics colours may differ slightly from pictured (but well-coordinated with the outer fabric) - all depends on our stock.
Before first use
- Adjust the elastic cords
- Tighten the knots
- Hide the knots, tuck them into the fabric channels.
On arrival, you'll find the elastic cords loosely knotted. These may come off while washing. Please make sure they are tightly intertwined and hidden inside the fabric. We enclose instructions with the mask.
AFTER USE / CARE:
- Machine wash at 40.
- It's denim, so please wash separately. We have pre-washed twice before manufacture but cannot guarantee there won't be colour running.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Shape before air dry.
- Iron if necessary (do not iron elastics)
- Ensure they are dry completely before wearing them again.
Please note: due to the personal nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns unless the mask arrives damaged and defective (in which case hand immediately back to your driver). If you experience any issues with your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Camberwell Masks is the brainchild of Nahoko, a graduate of Camberwell and Goldsmiths Colleges, who lives and works by Brunswick Park, SE5.
The materials and fabrics used for her masks are carefully selected and locally-sourced, using rescued deadstock fabrics where possible. With simple and durable designs, we promote the environmentally-friendly practices of repairing, mending and extending product life-cycle.
During Lockdown 1.0, Nahoko donated her profits to support local restaurants providing free meals to NHS staff, something we can really get behind.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.