LAVENDER + HAZELNUT
A calming cleanser that is kind to your skin. A gentle balm to cleanse and sweep away impurities.
Three things people love about this product:
- Cleanses effectively without leaving skin feeling stripped or tight.
- Your skin feels softer and feels calmer after you use it, ready for some hydration and nourishment.
- Thanks to natural lavender oil, it smells incredible. Use as a calming ritual at the end of the day, to wipe the slate clean.
- Hazelnut oil (Corylus Americana (Hazelnut) seed oil)
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus [Sunflower] Seed Wax)
- Lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil)
And that’s it.
Just five natural ingredients, expertly combined for skin health.
What will it do for your skin?
- Gently cleanses skin without leaving it feeling tight
- Effectively removes make-up, daily grime and air pollution
- Your skin feels and looks calmer and softer
How and when to use it
Ideal for use morning or night.
- Massage one to two pumps over your face and neck.
- Rinse with a warm, damp flannel or cloth.
- Follow up with either Deep Feed Nourishing Facial Serum or Daily Prep Protecting Facial Oil.
The bottle, pump and cap
Made from recyclable polypropylene, this can be put in your recycling bin. If in doubt, check your local council guidelines.
Made from composite board with FSC certification, it can go in your usual paper and card recycling. Our printers balance emissions and use carbon-balanced stock, certified by the World Land Trust.
Like many Subship suppliers, Five Dot Botanics focus on reusable, recyclable, and compostable packaging. They avoid using plastic wherever possible and are one the path to reducing this to zero usage.
Luxurious, plant-based skincare. Better for your skin, better for the world around us. Founder-led, and based in South London.
One mission: do more with less.
How many strange chemicals have you applied to your skin today, and why? With Five Dot, you’ll know.
A new kind of beauty. Transparent, safe and without long lists of chemicals. Healthy skin using fewer ingredients.
You won’t find strange substances in our skincare. We use natural ingredients from plants, to give your skin what it really needs and nothing more.
Long impenetrable ingredient lists need to go. Skincare doesn’t need to be so complex.
We deliver every Thursday and Friday* to the following areas:
Minimum spend £10:
SE4, SE5, SE14, SE15, SE21, SE22, SE23, SE24, SE26, SE27, SW9.
Minimum spend £25:
SE1, SE6, SE8, SE11, SE16, SE17, SE19, SE20, SE25, SW2, SW4, SW8, SW11, SW12, SW16, SW17, SW18.
Minimum spend £50:
The rest of Greater London (inside the M25).
*The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery, and midnight Wednesday for Friday delivery. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).