Carrot + Evening Primrose Protecting Facial Oil
Serious moisture to smooth and protect your skin.
Three things people love about this product:
- Helps the skin to feel healthier and less reactive - packed with natural antioxidants
- Takes away that tight feeling without leaving skin feeling overloaded, particularly if you’re prone to oilier skin.
- Ideal if you’re going to follow up with a SPF product, or if applying foundation.
- Grapeseed Oil Vitis vinifera
- Sunflower Seed Oil Helianthus annuus
- Carrot Oil Daucus Carota Sativa
- Ubuntu Seed oil Ximenia Americana
- Evening Primrose Oil Oenothera Biennis
And that’s it.
Just five natural ingredients, expertly combined for skin health.
Gently massage two to three drops into clean skin.
- Try using Calm Shift Cleansing Facial Balm first. This will clean your skin without removing its natural protection.
- Ideal either first thing or just before bed.
Made from recyclable glass, so can go in your blue bin. But Miron is a special glass which deserves more than one use.
Mixed materials, so not as easy to recycle, but perfect for reuse. Wash thoroughly before using with other products.
Made from composite board with FSC certification, it can go in your usual paper and card recycling. Our printers balance emissions and use carbon-balanced stock, certified by the World Land Trust.
Luxurious, plant-based skincare. Better for your skin, better for the world around us. Founder-led, and based in South London.
One mission: do more with less.
How many strange chemicals have you applied to your skin today, and why? With Five Dot, you’ll know.
A new kind of beauty. Transparent, safe and without long lists of chemicals. Healthy skin using fewer ingredients.
You won’t find strange substances in our skincare. We use natural ingredients from plants, to give your skin what it really needs and nothing more.
Long impenetrable ingredient lists need to go. Skincare doesn’t need to be so complex.
We deliver every Thursday and Friday* to the following areas:
Minimum spend £10:
SE4, SE5, SE14, SE15, SE21, SE22, SE23, SE24, SE26, SE27, SW9.
Minimum spend £25:
SE1, SE6, SE8, SE11, SE16, SE17, SE19, SE20, SE25, SW2, SW4, SW8, SW11, SW12, SW16, SW17, SW18.
Minimum spend £50:
The rest of Greater London (inside the M25).
*The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery, and midnight Wednesday for Friday delivery. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).