Deep Feed Nourishing Facial Serum
- 💅🏾 Plant-based skincare, made with five ingredients
- 🧴 Minimal plastic, reusable containers
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
GREEN COFFEE + CACAY
Rich botanicals that soothe and repair
A powerful team, bringing together plants, fruits, flowers, and nuts to give nourishment that goes deep.
Three things people love about this product:
- Helps your skin to do its job. If your skin could order itself the most nourishing meal, this would be it.
- Nothing artificial is needed to boost your natural radiance when your skin is feeling well balanced and comfortable.
- Helps skin feel calmer; you know exactly what you’re putting on your epidermis.
- Safflower seed oil Carthamus Tinctorius Safflower Seed Oil
- Coffee Coffea arabica Coffee Seed Oil
- Kahai Nut oil Caryodendron orinocense Kahai nut oil
- Amla fruit extract Caryodendron orinocense Kahai nut oil
- Chamomile flower oil Anthemis nobilis Chamomile Flower Oil
And that’s it.
Just five natural ingredients, expertly combined for skin health.
What will it do for your skin?
- Provides intense nourishment
- Skin looks and feels smoother, calmer
- Stops your skin feeling so tight
- Some people find they can skip moisturiser altogether
How and when to use it
Ideal for use last thing at night. If your skin feels a bit tight or dry, then use it in the morning as well.
- Massage two to three drops into clean skin.
- Consider using Calm Shift Cleansing Facial Balm first - this leaves skin clean but not stripped of its essential components.
- For a lighter product for daytime, try Daily Prep Protecting Facial Oil.
What to do with packaging
Made from recyclable Miron glass, so can go in your blue bin. But we think it's best to reuse.
Mixed materials, so we appreciate it isn’t easy to recycle. It is perfect for reusing, though. Wash thoroughly before using with other products.
Made from composite board with FSC certification, it can go in your usual paper and card recycling. Our printers balance emissions and use carbon-balanced stock, certified by the World Land Trust.
Like many Subship suppliers, Five Dot Botanics focus on reusable, recyclable, and compostable packaging. They avoid using plastic wherever possible and are one the path to reducing this to zero usage.
Luxurious, plant-based skincare. Better for your skin, better for the world around us. Founder-led, and based in South London.
One mission: do more with less.
How many strange chemicals have you applied to your skin today, and why? With Five Dot, you’ll know.
A new kind of beauty. Transparent, safe and without long lists of chemicals. Healthy skin using fewer ingredients.
You won’t find strange substances in our skincare. We use natural ingredients from plants, to give your skin what it really needs and nothing more.
Long impenetrable ingredient lists need to go. Skincare doesn’t need to be so complex.
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE8 - Deptford*
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE16 - Surrey Quays & South Bermondsey*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill*
- SW4 - Clapham*
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- SW12 - Balham*
- SW16 - Streatham*
*£25 minimum spend
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - all other SE and SW Postcodes, as well as E, EC, N, NW, W, WC (i.e. the rest of the London Postal District)
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).