Full Bright Renewal Eye Serum
- 💅🏾 Plant-based skincare, made with five ingredients
- 🧴 Minimal plastic, reusable containers
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
HORSE CHESTNUT + CAFFEINE
A powerhouse for stand-out eyes.
An eye serum that stands up to fine lines, dark circles and puffiness, bringing out the brightest eyes. Apply with the cooling metal rollerball applicator to soothe and encourage circulation.
If you know you’re going to be short of sleep, or if you suffer from hay-fever, then chill the product in the fridge. You’ll find it helps even more with reducing puffiness, as well as feeling great.
Three things people love about this product:
- Caffeine helps stimulate the circulation, keeping everything moving around the skin as it should.
- The rollerball means no wasted product: apply only what you need. The cooling metal working over your skin helps reduce puffiness around your eyes.
- Keeps the skin round your eyes hydrated, looking and feeling smoother.
- Liquorice root Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract
- Horse chestnut extract Esculin
- Water Aqua
And that’s it.
Just five natural ingredients, expertly combined for skin health.
How and when to use it
Apply in the morning or the evening.
- Gently roll the applicator from the inner to the outer corner of your eye two to three times.
- Lightly pat the serum into the eye area use your ring finger, as it will apply less pressure to this delicate area
Keeping it sustainable
- Suitable for all skin types
- Naturally fragranced
- Vegan friendly
- Zero palm oil
Formulated and manufactured in the UK.
What to do with packaging
Made from recyclable glass, so can go in your blue bin. The stainless steel ball-bearing does a great job at reducing puffiness, but we appreciate it makes it more difficult to recycle at the kerbside. So ideally, return with your next Subship delivery so that we can clean, treat and reuse.
Made from recyclable PPE plastic - put this in your recycling bin. If in doubt, check council guidelines.
Made from composite board with FSC certification, it can go in your usual paper and card recycling. Our printers balance emissions and use carbon-balanced stock, certified by the World Land Trust.
Like many Subship suppliers, Five Dot Botanics focus on reusable, recyclable, and compostable packaging. They avoid using plastic wherever possible and are one the path to reducing this to zero usage.
Luxurious, plant-based skincare. Better for your skin, better for the world around us. Founder-led, and based in South London.
One mission: do more with less.
How many strange chemicals have you applied to your skin today, and why? With Five Dot, you’ll know.
A new kind of beauty. Transparent, safe and without long lists of chemicals. Healthy skin using fewer ingredients.
You won’t find strange substances in our skincare. We use natural ingredients from plants, to give your skin what it really needs and nothing more.
Long impenetrable ingredient lists need to go. Skincare doesn’t need to be so complex.
We now also deliver to wider London postcodes - all other SE and SW Postcodes, as well as E, EC, N, NW, W, WC (i.e. the rest of the London Postal District).
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE16 - Surrey Quays & South Bermondsey*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - all other SE and SW Postcodes, as well as E, EC, N, NW, W, WC (i.e. the rest of the London Postal District)
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).