Pure Rewind Restorative Face Mask
Rose Clay + Lavender
Luxurious skin detox to smooth away stress.
When skin gets stressed by the daily grind, this creamy mineral mask restores skin to velvet smooth.
Three things people love about this product:
- Leaves your skin brighter and clearer, drawing out grime, pollution and impurities.
- Those with sensitive skin have told us that their skin feels calmer and less irritated
- The intoxicating fragrance will remind you of visiting a spa without the whale music and flip flops.
- Natural rose-coloured clay Illite
- Safflower Seed Oil Carthamus Tinctorius Safflower Seed Oil
- Lavender essential oil Lavandula angustifolia Lavender oil
And that’s it.
Just five natural ingredients, expertly combined for skin health.
What will it do for your skin?
- Draws out pollution, leaving skin less dull.
- Your skin feels comfortable and hydrated after use.
- Unclogs pores, so skin looks clearer.
- Your skin feels calmer and soothed.
How and when to use it
Use either once or twice a week, particularly if you’re spending time in an urban environment.
- Apply to clean skin in a thin layer and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove with a damp, warm cotton cloth and follow with your usual moisturiser.
- We’d apply Deep Feed Nourishing Facial Serum to give skin all it needs.
Keeping it sustainable
- Suitable for all skin types
- Naturally fragranced
- Vegan friendly
- Zero palm oil
- Water-free Preservative-free
Formulated and manufactured in the UK.
What to do with packaging
Made from recyclable glass, so can go in your blue bin. But Miron is a special glass which deserves more than one use.
Made from recyclable polypropylene - put this in your recycling bin. If in doubt, check your local council’s guidelines.
Made from composite board with FSC certification, it can go in your usual paper and card recycling. Our printers balance emissions and use carbon-balanced stock, certified by the World Land Trust.
Five Dots Botanics believe nature knows better. Plants have been around forever, and we’ve been using them for thousands of years to care for ourselves.
Like many Subship suppliers, Five Dot Botanics focus on reusable, recyclable, and compostable packaging. They avoid using plastic wherever possible and are one the path to reducing this to zero usage.
Luxurious, plant-based skincare. Better for your skin, better for the world around us. Founder-led, and based in South London.
One mission: do more with less.
How many strange chemicals have you applied to your skin today, and why? With Five Dot, you’ll know.
A new kind of beauty. Transparent, safe and without long lists of chemicals. Healthy skin using fewer ingredients.
You won’t find strange substances in our skincare. We use natural ingredients from plants, to give your skin what it really needs and nothing more.
Long impenetrable ingredient lists need to go. Skincare doesn’t need to be so complex.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.