Forge Oatmeal Stout
- 🍻 Brewed in a railway arch overlooking Brockwell Park
- 👨🏽🎤 Cans feature designs by upcoming artists
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
🔞 We operate a Challenge 25 policy for all alcohol sales.
A classic, everyday drinking stout: notes of roast chocolate with a smooth mouthfeel from those lovely, lovely oats.
Comes in a fully recyclable 330ml can. Straightforward but never boring.
- Suitable for vegans.
- 4.8% ABV
- Style: an everyday, easy-drinking oatmeal stout.
Forge friendship not art.
Pitch yeast not tar.
Cast about, cast on and castaway.
From a railway arch overlooking Brockwell Park, Herne Hill's Canopy Beer Co produce craft beers and humble glories, with beautiful cans illustrated by artists and illustrators near and far.
For that moment at the end of the day when you sit down, put your feet up and breathe a sigh of accomplishment. For the have-a-goers, the just-finishers and the also-rans too. Life isn’t just about the championship stars - we’re here to celebrate all those who have slogged the long slog in the trough of dedication.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.