Tru Earth Laundry Strips
- ♻ Zero waste social enterprise based in Peckham, SE15.
- 🧼 Low-impact household products delivered direct from Gather to your door.
- 🕑 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
The biggest ingredient in your laundry liquid is water, and it takes a whole lot of carbon to cart that heavy stuff around. Enter these laundry strips: hypoallergenic, biodegradable and the only packaging is recyclable cardboard. Use half a strip for a small load, one for your usual wash and two if it's especially mucky. Made in Canada.
Peckham's organic refillery, Gather, was opened by Tash and Laura in July 2019, two locals passionate about low-impact living. Now run solo by Tash, it's a social enterprise on a mission to help its community live a life of less waste.
The Bellenden Road store is a place to gather your package-free refills and other low-impact necessities - from organic food to cleaning products to toiletries. And it's a place to gather together - to learn and help each other to live more sustainably.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.