Truthpaste Toothpaste (Adult)
- ♻ Zero waste social enterprise based in Peckham, SE15.
- 🕑 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
We love this because it's got that typical toothpaste texture (unlike many other eco alternatives, which use coconut oil as a base), it's plastic-free and 100% natural. Plus the kids' flavours are great. If you're unsure about making the switch, try a mini jar (limited stock as they've phased these out). 40g or 120g jar. Made in Brighton.
Peckham's organic refillery, Gather, was opened by Tash and Laura in July 2019, two locals passionate about low-impact living. Now run solo by Tash, it's a social enterprise on a mission to help its community live a life of less waste.
The Bellenden Road store is a place to gather your package-free refills and other low-impact necessities - from organic food to cleaning products to toiletries. And it's a place to gather together - to learn and help each other to live more sustainably.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.