Coco Chocolate Bar
- 🍫 Award-winning bean-to-bar vegan chocolate
- 🌴 Naturally sweetened with palmyra tree blossom
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
Our vegan interpretation of milk chocolate. Organic coconuts add a rich creaminess that’s expertly blended with the complex flavours of dark chocolate. A touch of Ugandan vanilla beans works in harmony with Palmyra tree blossom adding yet more character and depth to this velvety and luxurious bar.
Organic Ingredients: Cacao Beans, Palmyra Tree Blossom Sugar, Coconuts, Cacao Butter, Vanilla Beans
May contain nut traces
- Cacao Solids: 70%
- Store cool and dry, out of direct sunlight (not in the refrigerator)
Gemini creates award-winning organic vegan chocolate that is carefully crafted from bean to bar. The chocolate is stoneground with Peruvian Criollo cacao beans and then aged for up to two months to enhance their complex flavour. We use Palmyra Tree Blossom to sweeten our chocolate, which is a highly nutritious unrefined sugar harvested from the nectar of the Palmyra palm tree. Our chocolate is not only delicious but produced with uncompromising care for people’s health and the environment.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.