Leave No Trace Make-Up Rounds
- ♻ Zero waste social enterprise based in Peckham, SE15.
- 🕑 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
The Make-Up Rounds
These have to be up there with the simplest swaps. No more binned cotton pads; grab these washable ones instead, which will last absolutely ages. These are 70% hemp (the rest's cotton), which is a super sustainable fabric and stays soft. Diameter is approx. 8cm. Made in West Yorkshire.
Now run solo by Tash, it's a social enterprise on a mission to help its community live a life of less waste.
The Gather team want you to know that it doesn't need to be complicated: with the right know-how and tools, it can even be fun. The Bellenden Road store is a place to gather your package-free refills and other low-impact necessities - from organic food to cleaning products to toiletries. And it's a place to gather together - to learn and help each other to live more sustainably.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.