Mothers and Suns Kombucha
- 🍵 Low in sugar and caffeine-free.
- 🌱 Natural, vegan, and ethically sourced.
- 🕑 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
🔞 We operate a Challenge 25 policy for all alcohol sales.
East meets South: we brew our organic kombucha in Peckham, in collaboration with Kanpai.
We start with our award-winning moringa tea, grown on our farms in Nigeria, and certified organic.
Then we combine with organic cane sugar and add the SCOBY, or Mother. Working its magic to transform the sugar, we let the fermentation process continue right until we hit the sweet spot, leaving a unique, healthy, fermented tea drink. Good for your gut, and rich in nutrients.
Hand-crafted in small batches, this is an artisan product that is naturally low in sugar and caffeine-free.
The ProducerLife of a Tree helps connect you back to nature. We provide natural herbal products which are vegan, raw and ethically sourced.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.