Low Voltage Session IPA
- 🍻 Brewed fresh in the heart of Brixton
- 💷 London Living Wage employer
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
🔞 We operate a Challenge 25 policy for all alcohol sales.
A lower strength sibling to our flagship Electric IPA. Easy drinking with a powerful hop hit.
- ABV: 4.3%
- HOPS: Magnum, Columbus, Mosaic, Simcoe
- MALTS: Simpsons Maris Otter Pale Ale, Dextrin, Caramalt, Oats
Meeting by chance in a local bar in 2013, two couples bond over a shared passion for beer, and the South London neighbourhood they call home. They agree that every great community deserves a great brewery, and so Brixton Brewery is born.
We infuse the flavour of SW9 into everything we do. Named after Brixton landmarks, our beers are inspired by the flavours of its markets, packaged in colourful cans referencing the exuberant batik fabrics sold here.
Always unpasteurised and unfiltered, we like to combine the styles, tastes and quality of traditional British brewing with further afield. The resulting beers are bold and delicious - perfectly balanced for easy-drinking.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.