- ☕️ Freshly roasted, speciality coffee - ground or whole bean.
- 🎗 65% of our profits support people experiencing homelessness.
- 🌳 One tree planted for each bag of coffee bought.
- 🕑 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
Old Spike's filter coffee is available whole bean, or ground for your preferred brewing method, whether that's cafetière, drip filter, Aeropress, or V60.
Your coffee will be roasted and bagged your coffee at the beginning of each week and delivered, emission-free as part of your order each and every Thursday.
How much to order
One 200g bag will make around eight to ten cups of delicious coffee.
You'll be able to tweak your subscription at a later date so that you receive the right amount each week.
Email email@example.com or call us on 07808 938 946 if you'd like us to help.
Old Spike was set up in early 2015 in a small cafe in Peckham. Their vision was simple: to use coffee as a vehicle for change and offer more than just delicious tasting coffee.
Their mission is to train and employee homeless people. Whether working in the café, assisting in coffee production, or delivering to retailers like Subship - every bag of coffee you buy goes some way to ending homelessness in the UK.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.