Roasted tomato and chilli relish
- 🕛 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
- ⚡️ Delivered by electric van or cargo bike.
A relish with a kick and a punch. Will give life and flavour, especially to burgers or sausages, whether veggie or meat.
Tomatoes, onions, vinegar, paprika, sugar, salt, lemon juice
One year. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within six weeks.
East Dulwich Naturally produce jams, jellies, and preserves all made from fruit and veg grown on local allotments or sourced from gardens in SE22.
“It’s lovely how generous our neighbours are. There are such a wide variety of crops that come from such a small area of South-East London” – Sarah Palmer Manser, creator
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.