South London Christmas Hamper
- 🕛 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
- ⚡️ Delivered by electric van or cargo bike.
Christmas won't be quite the same this year, and with many families staying put, we've created a series of South London Xmas Hampers with local craft tipples and home comforts.
We are featuring the best festive produce from Dulwich, Peckham, Herne Hill, Camberwell and beyond.
- Filter Coffee by Old Spike Roastery (SE15 - 200g bag)
- Peckham Rye Ale from Brick Brewery (SE15 - 330ml can)
- Dulwich Honey from Pearly Queen (SE21 - 220ml Jar)
- Plum & Mulled Wine Jam from East Dulwich Naturally (SE22 - 8oz Jar)
- Dulwich Gin (SE21 - 70cl bottle)
- Bermondsey Tonic (SE1 - 4x 200ml bottles)
- Brockwell IPA from Canopy Brew Co (SE24 - 330ml can)
- To cut down on waste, we will pack your hamper into a recycled cardboard box, wrapped in newspaper (The Peckham Peculiar or The Dulwich Diverter) and filled with sustainable packing material.
- If you live in our delivery zone , we will deliver on Wednesday 23rd December* by electric van.
- All of our team are paid London Living Wage as a bare minimum, and you'll be supporting some fantastic local businesses to boot.
After purchase, you may want to tweak some of the contents. So where a like-for-like exists in our catalogue, you can make a swap.
For example, you might want to choose espresso instead of filter coffee, or Early Grey tea instead of Brockley Breakfast. Any changes need to be firmed up by midnight on 18th December (email email@example.com).
If you'd like a custom box - 100% Vegan, Gluten-free, or Alcohol-free let us know. We'd be more than happy to put something together for you and your kin (again, email firstname.lastname@example.org)..
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.