The Odds Sauerkraut
- 🥬 Exceptional fermented products, delivered in a returnable jar
- 🌱 100% vegan produce from this Peckham-based deli
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
Handmade by Peckham deli The Odds, this Sauerkraut's tart flavour is the perfect complement for sausages, whether vegetarian or not (this is a vegan product).
Keep refrigerated. 400g net.
The Odds are a 100% vegan eatery, cheesemonger and fermentary based in Peckham, London.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.