Elesko Furmint 2017
- 🕛 Cut-off is midnight Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
- ⚡️ Delivered by electric van or cargo bike.
🔞 We operate a Challenge 25 policy for all alcohol sales.
Furmint 2017, Elesko Winery, Tokaji, Slovakia.
Intoxicatingly aromatic and luscious; flavours of golden fruit, with touches of honey and bees wax. Dry and zesty.
- 12.75% ABV
- Grape type: Furmint
Tiger Vines, Peckham.
At Tiger Vines, our producers are all small artisans, working top plots in their region, dedicated to their craft. Farming organically or biodynamically with a strong focus on sustainability through minimal intervention. Pure, brilliant, authentic wines of place, in small quantities.
We want to keep everyone safe, so we operate a Challenge 25 policy for deliveries involving alcohol.
The NHS recommends that men and women drink less than 14 units a week to stay low-risk.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.