Macon Villages 2018
- 🍇 Authentic wines of place, created in small quantities
- 🍷 Peckham-based importer, supplier to Michelin-starred restaurants
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
🔞 We operate a Challenge 25 policy for all alcohol sales.
Macon Villages 2018, David Bienfait, Burgundy, France.
A fruit forward yet thoroughly balanced wine, plenty of freshness, good body and lovely length.
At Tiger Vines, our producers are all small artisans, working top plots in their region, dedicated to their craft. Farming organically or biodynamically with a strong focus on sustainability through minimal intervention. Pure, brilliant, authentic wines of place, in small quantities.
We want to keep everyone safe, so we operate a Challenge 25 policy for deliveries involving alcohol.
The NHS recommends that men and women drink less than 14 units a week to stay low-risk.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
*£25 minimum spend
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, then launch in other parts of the capital.