1. Supplier Collections
1.1 Risk Assessment
- All Suppliers must have proof that they have undertaken a COVID 19 Workplace risk assessment, covering staff and customer safety.
- Subship to provide an electronic invoice of products to be collected, to reduce the need for paperwork
- Supplier to advise if other collection/ delivery suppliers to be on site within the collection time slot agreed with Subship so collection driver can be mindful of maintaining social distancing whilst outside of the vehicle.
- Subship driver to phone when on Supplier’s site to advise collection can commence. This will minimise the need for the driver to have contact with surfaces (doorbell, intercom, door handles, etc.).
- Supplier to pack all products with clean/gloved hands into clean container and place outside (weather permitting), maintaining 2-metre distance, for Subship driver to repack, to save cross-contamination. In case of weather issues, supplier to remain 2 metres away from Subship driver when on site
- Subship to provide a receipt of collection electronically to remove the need for paperwork
2. Order Consolidation
- Premises to be cleaned regularly
- All collections to come from suppliers to avoid the need for suppliers to visit Subship’s site
- Subship can share their COVID-19 Workplace risk assessment on request
2.2 Consolidation process
- All equipment to be cleaned regularly before and after the consolidation process
- Staff to wash or sanitise hands before and after consolidating and between separate suppliers products
- Should more than one staff be consolidating, social distancing and good ventilation to be practised
- Any gloves used to be safely disposed of in a non-recyclable waste bin
- Vehicles to be cleaned before and after shift by the driver
- Vehicles to be well ventilated during shift
- Only one person per vehicle (where possible)
3.2 Delivery process
- Drivers to wash or sanitise hands before and after shift, and between each customer delivery
- Drivers to phone customers when at the address to minimise contact with doorbells, intercoms. If no answer, doorbell to be used.
- Drivers to facilitate contactless drop-off with the customer.
- Drivers to only touch order containers, and not individual contents
- Customers to take order containers into the property at their own risk. Alternatively, they can empty into their own containers on the doorstep