When will my delivery arrive?
Your orders will be delivered on a Thursday, normally between 9:30am and 6pm.
If you order before midnight Tuesday, your order will arrive in the same week. Otherwise, we will deliver it the following Thursday.
We will let you know a rough delivery window the day before, and give you a one-hour window on the day, either via text message or WhatsApp.
If you're not going to be in, we'll do our best to rearrange.
How do I cancel a subscription?
We make it really easy - either send us a WhatsApp message, send us an email, or log in to your online account and select cancel.
As long as you do so by 11:45 am Tuesday, we will make sure no repeat orders are created.
You can also put your subscription on hold, skip a week, or change the frequency - either by email, WhatsApp, or online.
Can I pre-order for a future week?
Yes, when you're in your trolley, select a future date from the dropdown before clicking "Check Out".
Do I need to answer the door for my delivery?
If your order is alcohol-free - no
Let us know your safe place during checkout and we'll leave it there. Or if not, we'll leave with a neighbour.
We'll try and send you a photo showing where we've left your item.
If your order contains alcohol - yes
We operate a Challenge 25 policy, so we'll need to either check you look over 25, or check your ID.
What areas do you deliver to?
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- Plus SE4 1 / SE4 2 / SE14 5 / SE26 6
If you live on the border of any of these areas, get in touch - we may be able to whitelist your postcode.
When will you deliver to my area?
We're planning to gradually expand our delivery zone across South London, and launch our service in other urban locations in the UK.
Sign up to receive updates as and when we reach your area:
Subscribers: how do I add a product to my next delivery?
The easiest way is to simply tell us what you'd like added via WhatsApp or email by 11:45 am on a Tuesday. You can ask us to add something as a one-off purchase, or add it to your subscription.
Otherwise, it is possible to add a product to an existing subscription if you're logged in to your account.
Make sure you're logged in to subship.co.uk and click on a product you'd like to order.
- If you'd like to receive it at the same frequency as your usual order, select "Add to previous order"
- If you'd like to choose a different frequency, select the Order Frequency and select "Add to Trolley" - repeat for any other products, then check out.
If you have any problems with ordering or adding, please give us a call (number in footer) and we'll be happy to walk you through the process.
How do I remove a single item from my regular order?
You'll need to do this before 11:45 am on Tuesday.
You can either ask us to make the change via WhatsApp or email, or if you're a bit more advanced you can log in to your account and make the change yourself:
- Visit https://subship.co.uk/account (make sure to login using the same email you use to receive your subscription order details)
- Click Manage Weekly Orders
- Click View Details to expand your order.
- Click Products in your subscription > to remove a product from every future delivery.
- Click Manage your upcoming order >, find the relevant date, then click Edit quantity to remove a product from a specific delivery.
If you still struggle, get in contact using the links at the very bottom of this page, and we'll be able to make manual edits for you.
How do I skip a delivery without cancelling my subscription?
You might need to skip a delivery because you'll be on holiday, or because you you've got enough toilet paper, wine, or beer for now.
Just make sure you make the change before 11:45 am on Tuesday.
You can either ask us to make the change via WhatsApp or email, or if you're feeling confident, you can log in to your account and make the change yourself.
If that's the case, here's how to skip a delivery:
- Visit https://subship.co.uk/account (make sure to login using the same email you set up the subscription with)
- Click Manage Weekly Orders
- Click View Details to expand your order
- Click Manage your upcoming order >, find the relevant date(s), then click Skip Order to stop any orders that particular week.
What steps are you taking to reduce the risk of COVID-19?
We've outlined the many steps we've taken in our COVID-19 policy.
What's more, we're very careful to make sure suppliers we work with have policies in place to protect their staff and customers too. Please let us know if you'd like more detail on any individual policies of our suppliers.
Who will deliver my order?
We do all of our own deliveries. Your order will be delivered to you by our local and knowledgeable Subship driver via a zero emission vehicle, whether Electric Van or cargo bike.
We will normally text or WhatsApp you the driver's first name, and details of the vehicle they will be using, the day before your delivery. We do this at the same time that we send your one hour delivery window.
Do let the driver know if you have any questions or suggestions about the products or services we offer.
What is your refund policy?
If anything isn't right with an item, we have a 28-day return policy, which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return. To start a return, either tell the driver on the doorstep or contact Tom (firstname.lastname@example.org).