The ultimate hangover cure, combining the smooth, rich and creamy flavour of Fatty's Organic Vodka (representing East Dulwich) with the fermented fire of Farey's Smoker Hot Sauce (repping Peckham Rye).
- 80ml Fatty's Organic Vodka
- a few glugs of Farey’s Smoker Hot Sauce
- a jug full of ice
- 400ml organic tomato juice
- one lemon (half juiced, half sliced)
- Worcestershire sauce (or Henderson's Relish for a vegan option)
- celery salt (or Maldon Sea Salt if none to hand)
- crushed black pepper
- celery sticks
- Measure out the vodka, tomato juice and the juice from half the lemon straight into the jug of ice.
- Add three glugs each of Worcestershire sauce and Farey's Smoker Hot Sauce and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stir the mixture, then strain into two high ball glasses.
- Top up with fresh ice, add a celery stick and slice of lemon to both glasses and enjoy.