- 🐝 Created in local hives, nurtured by beekeeping collective Pearly Queen
- 🍯 Proceeds support local hives and biodiversity
- 🕛 Cut-off: midnight Tues for Thurs delivery.
All of our honey is natural & raw. It is not blended. It is exactly how the bees have made it - we don't add, treat or mix anything to it as it is delicious enough as it
Dulwich Honey has aromas of sherry with flavours of dates and fig.
Established in 2010, Pearly Queen is a collective of urban beekeepers whose ambition is to keep and protect bees and help educate the public about these incredible creatures.
By supporting us, you can help do your bit to support South London's bee population - our proceeds go back into supporting local hives and the people who protect them.
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC.
We deliver every Thursday to the following postcodes:
- SE4 - Brockley
- SE5 - Camberwell & Denmark Hill
- SE6 - Catford*
- SE8 - Deptford*
- SE14 - New Cross
- SE15 - Peckham & Nunhead
- SE16 - Surrey Quays & South Bermondsey*
- SE19 - Crystal Palace*
- SE20 - Penge & Anerley*
- SE21 - Dulwich Village & West Dulwich
- SE22 - East Dulwich & Loughborough Junction
- SE23 - Forest Hill & Honor Oak Park
- SE24 - Herne Hill & Tulse Hill
- SE25 - South Norwood*
- SE26 - Sydenham
- SE27 - West Norwood
- SW2 - Brixton Hill*
- SW4 - Clapham*
- SW9 - Brixton & Stockwell
- SW12 - Balham*
- SW16 - Streatham*
*£25 minimum spend
We also deliver to wider London postcodes - all other SE and SW Postcodes, as well as E, EC, N, NW, W, WC (i.e. the rest of the London Postal District)
The cutoff time for adding to your delivery is midnight Tuesdays. Orders sent after this time will be delivered the following week.
For subscription orders, the cutoff time for editing your existing subscription is 11:45 am Tuesday (but you can still add to your delivery by checking out as normal by midnight Tuesday).